Back in June, my parents renewed their wedding vows at the beautiful Mohonk Mountain House in New York. It was a wonderful celebration of family and love. It was great to have all of our family and some close friends in the same place at the same time. I could talk about the trip, but I think I will let the pictures tell the story. Enjoy!
 |
| Hanging by the pool |
 |
| With Daddy in the pool |
 |
| Sleepy after swimming time |
 |
| Hanging out with Aunt Chrissy |
 |
| Before breakfast with Uncle Tony |
 |
| Uncle Kyle loved the scenery on our walk to the summit of the mountain! |
 |
| The view of Mohonk Mountain House from on high |
 |
| Mom with her three kids (and one grandkid!) at the top of the tower |
 |
| The whole hiking contingent at the top of the tower. A few people started our hike with us because they thought we were a tour group from the resort! Nope, just a big family hiking! |
 |
| Mommy and Nate in a tree |
 |
| Vow renewal. Owen was 'Dre's altar boy! |
 |
| The whole group of us! |
 |
| Mom, Dad, and the "kids" |
 |
| Jonathan, Nathaniel, and I with Mom and Dad |
 |
| Happy 30th Anniversary, Mom & Dad! |
 |
| Bubbles!!! (I love this pic!) |
 |
| Nate with all of his Aunts and Uncles! |
 |
| I simply adore this picture! My brother, Wes, sister-in-law, Amy, niece, Ainsley, and nephew, Lucas with Nate. |
 |
| Cake! |
 |
| Beautiful and tasty! |
 |
| Nate and his cousin, Owen! |
 |
| Jonathan enjoying some kayaking on the lake |
 |
| Nate hanging with Grandpa |
 |
| We hiked up there! |
 |
| Me feeding Nate next to the "ice rink" |
 |
| On the "ice" - can't wait to come back when we can skate! |
 |
| Taking one last hike with my boys! |
No comments:
Post a Comment