============================================================

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Father's Day 2012

In an effort to catch up, here is a post about Father's Day (finally!!)

Father's Day 2012 was a wonderful day.  Nathaniel and I really enjoyed celebrating the man I call my husband and he calls his daddy.  We started the day by going to church where Nate got to be a part of his Dedo's sermon.


When we got home from church, I took some pictures of Jonathan and his boy:


We took Nate to his first baseball game for Father's Day along with his Grams, Dedo, and Aunt Em.  It was a lovely day for a baseball game.  He spent a lot of time hanging out on Daddy in the bjorn carrier.


Even when he wasn't in the carrier, he snoozed for most of the game.


(Notice his super cute baseball outfit that Mommy bought the night before the game!)

After the game, we went to a favorite restaurant of ours in Somerville (where Jonathan and I lived when we were first married - before we bought our house!).  Good food and laughs were had by all - especially Nate when Dedo was playing with him!


We certainly don't need a day circled on the calendar to tell Jonathan what a great father he is, but Father's Day was certainly a good excuse to have some great family fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment