Like I said the other day, I definitely owe this blog some posts, so I'm going to try to catch up before our big trip to the Midwest. My goal on the trip is to blog regularly about where we are/what we're doing.\
 |
| First time in the pool |
Back at the beginning of June, we took Nathaniel down to Atlantic City to celebrate my father-in-law's 60th birthday. At the time, Jonathan and I were kind of scratching our heads to figure out what we were going to do with a 2 month old in Atlantic City... our answer - the pool! We took Nate to the indoor family pool at Harrah's and he loved it! We figured either he would love it or hate it and fortunately, he was all about it! Jonathan is pretty sensitive to chlorine, so we kept a close eye on Nate, but he didn't seem to show any sensitivities, which is awesome.
 |
| Hanging with Daddy in the pool |
 |
| Family pool time! |
 |
| All bundled up in Atlantic City - ready to ride back to our room! |
After this first pool adventure, we figured he'd be fine at the pool at the fitness center that we belong to... and again, we were right! He loves to be held close and dip in the water or to "float" with Mommy or Daddy supporting him. I think we have a real water baby on our hands! We took him in the pool up at Mohonk with his cousins, and again at our pool once we were home. 4 pool trips - 4 success stories - I think we're in good shape! I recently bought a water sling and we used that the most recent time we went to the pool - I liked it because I could have a hand free and I felt more secure with him on my body. It's already a hot summer, so I'm sure we have a lot more pool/beach time on our hands this year, and our adorable water baby to go with it!!
 |
| Chilling on a pool chair at our fitness center |
 |
| At the pool in Mohonk Mountain House |
 |
| Pool time with his cousins knocked him out! |
 |
| Chilling with Mommy in the water sling |
 |
| Funny face boy with Mommy in the sling! |
No comments:
Post a Comment