Tonight is the night! I get to start my stim injections. I'm simultaneously excited and terrified. This has been the plan for so long, it is hard to believe it is really happening. It feels like a dream, or at the very least, an alternate reality that belongs to someone else in another place and time.
I could be pregnant in a few weeks.
... Or devastated.
My body may respond even better to the meds this time.
... Or worse.
This could be easier to deal with since it's not summertime and I have lots of built in distractions just by virtue of the fact that I have to go to work.
... Or it could be infinitely harder because I have very little time to rest and take care of myself.
See? Clearly a mix of emotions and fears.
All I can do is take it one day at a time and pray for peace in my heart as we embark upon this journey for a second time.
IVF 2.0 - it's here and it's real, and tonight, I will have the needle stick to prove it!
============================================================
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Tonight
Labels:
IVF 2.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment