All is well here, just busy!
My third beta was great, 931! I had some spotting the afternoon after my blood was drawn, and it lasted on and off for four days. It was determined to be a side effect from the progesterone supplement that I am taking, a suppository called a Endometrin. I'm not a huge fan of this form of progesterone support, but I don't really want to rock the boat and change at this point. I guess in some ways it's better than a shot in the backside every evening, but it has it's drawbacks as well, not limited to the spotting.
This past Wednesday, we got to see our sweet baby via ultrasound. Our RE was very happy with the ultrasound and said it was exactly what he wanted to see. He alluded to being a bit concerned about my beta numbers (the first one in particular, I believe). Low betas can sometimes be a warning sign of ectopic pregnancy, so I think he was really happy to see a viable pregnancy. We go back on Wednesday of this coming week to see the heartbeat.
I'm experiencing nausea again this pregnancy, bug a little more intense than I did with Nate. I also have zero appetite. Nothing appeals to me and Jonathan is more or less force feeding me. That's the opposite of when I was pregnant with Nate and wanted to eat everything, all the time!
Nate is, of course, as cute as ever, and is making this holiday season fantastic. It has been magical watching him experience all the joys of Christmastime. In fact, pregnancy hormones may or may not be responsible for making me cry this morning when Santa came to talk to him at a Santa breakfast this morning! Silly hormones!
============================================================
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment