Nate here. Mommy is helping me type at her laptop. Pretty fun if you ask me. I wanted to write a special blog post for you for your birthday.
Your birthday was actually yesterday, but we were having so much fun all day, I didn't want to stop and spend time on the computer. That, or I was sleeping... you know how I am!
You are the best daddy in the world and I hope you had a very happy birthday! Why are you the best daddy ever? You do lots of very nice things for me. Thank you for helping Mommy with bath time yesterday morning. It was your birthday, so I totally would have understood if you decided to do something else with your time, but you insisted on helping me with my bath!
Thanks for taking me to the Japanese restaurant that you and Mommy like so much. I know you thought it was a treat for your birthday, but I thought it was pretty cool (even though I slept through the meal!).
In the afternoon, I had a fun time sitting with you while you played your new hockey video game that Mommy bought for you. I know that you are going to teach me more about hockey than most little boys will ever know!
It was also really fun to go to dinner with you and the rest of the family for your birthday at that steak place. I'm sure glad that Mommy likes steak again. It seemed like you all had a good time eating. I can't wait until I can sit with you at the table instead of hanging out in my carseat.
Daddy, you take such good care of me and I love you so much for it! I am so glad that I got YOU for a Daddy! I hope that this next year of your life is the best yet! I can't wait to spend it with you!!
Love,
Your "Squiz"
Nathaniel

No comments:
Post a Comment