We now have the incredible problem of having too many amazing pictures of Nathaniel's life so far to choose from! I was going to do a post highlighting my favorites, but I'm pretty sure it would be the longest blog post ever!!!! So, instead, I'll post a few here, and I'm also going to post links to the galleries of proofs if you would like to peruse them. Follow the links and instructions below to check out all of our photos!
In case you hadn't noticed, the pictures in the header on this blog as well as the "About Me" picture are all from the shoots with did with Richard. I really can't say enough what a GREAT photographer he is. Seriously, if you live in the NYC metro and you need a photographer, please contact him - I assure you that you will NOT be disappointed!
Without any further ado, here are the links:
To see our maternity shoot - Click here - password "fencik030312"
To see Nate's newborn shoot - Click here - password "fencik041012"
To see Nate's Christening - Click here - password "fencik042812"
In case you hadn't noticed, the pictures in the header on this blog as well as the "About Me" picture are all from the shoots with did with Richard. I really can't say enough what a GREAT photographer he is. Seriously, if you live in the NYC metro and you need a photographer, please contact him - I assure you that you will NOT be disappointed!
Without any further ado, here are the links:
To see our maternity shoot - Click here - password "fencik030312"
To see Nate's newborn shoot - Click here - password "fencik041012"
To see Nate's Christening - Click here - password "fencik042812"



No comments:
Post a Comment