============================================================

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Line-up

The evening line-up (or, why I have a giant pill carrier as though I am a seventy year old woman!):

From left to right:

- Prenatal vitamin
- Other prenatal vitamin
- Vitamin C (for my immune system)
- Vitamin B6 (started taking it for morning sickness with Nate and never stopped! I feel sluggish when I don't take it - helps my energy)
- Vitamin D3 (my own artificial "sunshine". Helps to keep the "sads" away)
- CoQ10 (helps for cell development. The theory is it will help my egg quality; I've been taking it since late June - Jonathan takes it too)
- DHEA (also for my egg quality; I started taking it after Nate weaned from breastfeeding)
- Estradiol (the generic for Estrace. It's estrogen; doesn't seem to have brought the "crazies" out yet, but my anxiety is through the roof. Honestly, the estrogen is my least favorite part of this process)

No comments:

Post a Comment