============================================================

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Awake!

Apparently one of the side effects of pregnancy for me is being WIDE AWAKE when the alarm first goes off in the morning.  Sounds good, yeah?  Well, not so much when your husband's alarm goes off a full hour before yours at 4:45 AM!  So here I am at 6:40 AM, ready to go to work... keep in mind I don't have to be at work until 7:25, and I only work 2 blocks from home.  I have eaten breakfast, have lunch packed, and am ready to attack the day.  This is such a departure from my normal morning routine which includes grabbing something to eat for breakfast that I can munch on at my desk because I can barely drag myself out of bed in time to shower and get out the door on time.

Oh well, I guess I will embrace the early bird that is apparently alive and well within me!  Hopefully I can catch a nap after work today.  Our NT scan is tomorrow!  Can't wait to see our little one again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment