First week of work is done (well, unless you count the football game tomorrow), and I am TIRED! Very, very, very tired! I have spent the past few days running around work at full speed and realizing that I really can't quite do everything I am used to. I'm getting tantalizingly close to the the second trimester, and I hope my energy rebounds a bit then. From everything I've read and heard from others, there's a great chance of that happening.
I'm also hoping that I start to like meat again. I have no use for chicken or steak or anything of the sort right now, but thankfully still feel like eating things like salmon and shrimp. I think Jonathan is going to make a shrimp stir-fry for dinner tonight, with lots of veggies and brown rice. Sounds good to me. While I'd love nothing more than to just eat junk, this sounds much healthier and is probably the better option!
Well, not much else to update about. We are less than a week away from our NT scan and getting to "out" ourselves to friends and family!!! Can't wait! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment