So here we are, cycle day 7. I've done 6 injections so far and had three acupuncture appointments (since CD 1). My blood test and ultrasound was fine yesterday morning. They said everything looked as they expected and they want me back on Friday for monitoring. I was a smidge disappointed... I wanted them to say that I looked better than they expected (damn overachiever in me) but Jonathan talked me down from that. Our RE said he was not worried about my response at all, and he knows a lot more than I do, so I should trust him.
I'm starting to have ovarian pain from the stimulation. It's not too bad, and it helps me to know that there is something going on in there... So it's strangely comforting. I'm having trouble sleeping, and I'm wondering if that is a result of the meds. They are stimulating my ovaries so maybe they are stimulating the rest of me so, as a result, I can't sleep? I dunno... Sounds silly now as I'm typing I out, but there are so many unknowns with all of this so, who knows?
Had my MRI tonight for my silly foot. While I don't want to be wearing a boot all summer, I'd rather the MRI show a stress fracture rather than just some ambiguous foot problem. It's been bothering me more and more lately... Which is certainly irritating, but hopefully I'll have some resolution to that soon.
Hope everyone is well! Feel free to comment so I know you're out there! :)
============================================================
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I feel... Stimulated!?!
Labels:
Medications,
My foot,
Symptoms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment