============================================================

Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank you for the thank you...

It's Monday night and we have four injections down and about eleventy billion left to go... or so it seems.  Tomorrow morning I go in for blood work and an ultrasound to see how my follicles are progressing... hoping for good news.  There are so many points along this IVF journey that can cause the whole cycle to be canceled... not responding well to stimulation meds is the first of these... it's also the point where I am most likely to have issues.  Based on what the ultrasound and blood work says, my doctor will either keep my dosages the same or raise them a bit.  From this point on, I'll likely be going in every day for monitoring.

I was opening the mail that I've let pile up on the coffee table today, and came across this:


This is yet another reason I LOVE the staff at our clinic!!!  After our last failed IUI, Jonathan and I had some leftover medications that we were told we would not be using during the IVF cycle, so we decided to bring them in to the doctor's office to donate to another couple.  Fertility meds are EXPENSIVE and hopefully another couple will get good use out of them!  Deciding to donate them was a no brainer, and I just thought it was so sweet of the nurses to send a thank you note! We really are so blessed to have such a great staff taking care of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment