So today has been the longest Saturday ever!!!
Our clinic only calls with embryo reports on Day 1 and then again on the day of transfer. Sooooo... we know nothing other than what they told us yesterday morning. If they call us by 9 AM tomorrow, then we go in for transfer tomorrow, if we don't hear anything, well, then that means that we have 4 or more strong embryos left and they are planning to do a Day 5 transfer on Tuesday. SO NERVE-WRECKING!
I had an acupuncture appointment today and she was really pleased with the fertilization report. That made me happy. I go back on Monday morning, and if we have a Tuesday transfer, then I go straight to her from the clinic.
Jonathan did my PIO shot again tonight and it was uneventful. I really thought these shots with the big, scary needles were going to be a big deal, but they don't really hurt at all. I'll do a post about them soon... I'll be doing them for a while so I've got time! :)
I must look pretty funny now - I have a hot water bottle on the PIO injection site (thats what my nurse advised - will help the medicine work into the muscle better and relieve pain or something); an ice pack on my stupid foot (which is starting to hurt MORE now that I'm doing PT... something doesn't seem right about that); my laptop on my lap and a cat sitting between my legs.... ahhhh, what a life!
As a result of all the meds I am on, I am SO HUNGRY at the weirdest times. This morning I had fruit for breakfast... then Ritz crackers for a snack... then ramen noodles for second breakfast.... then, after acupuncture I wanted to go to one of our favorite Japanese places for lunch (yes, hibachi 3 times in a week - I have a problem, and I'm okay with that!)... about 2 hours later I wanted my leftover fried rice from lunch... and now that it's past dinnertime...NOTHING. I am not hungry at all?!? I do not understand. Poor Jonathan finally just heated leftovers for himself because it is past dinnertime and he is not on a crazy person's diet!
Okay, this post has been random enough... clearly the lack of knowledge about my pretty little embryos is making me NUTS... we'll have more news tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment