![]() |
| This is what maternity leave entertainment looks like. |
Shortly after I finished this project, Jonathan got done with work for the day and so we went out to pick up my car from Honda (we walked to the dealer) and then ran a bunch of errands... including a trip to Target where we happened to run into my favorite three year old (who gave me a big hug - always appreciated!!). Jonathan and I had a nice late afternoon together. I think I'm sounding like a broken record by saying this, but we are really enjoying soaking up this time of "just the two of us". We ate leftovers for dinner (the fridge is full! Apparently we've been cooking a little too much this week!) and watched hockey and basketball all evening. I'm about to go to bed and I'm hoping that I sleep a bit better tonight than I did last night. On the agenda for tomorrow... NOTHING... what will we do?!? :)
Feeling really blessed tonight to be right where I am at this given point in time. Life is good! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment