So here we are in day two, and I have to say that I am enjoying my "me" time. Jonathan went into the office today, so I've been on my own all day and have managed to get a few things accomplished. I ran some errands this morning and went and got a nice manicure and pedicure. The girl doing them took her sweet time and did a fabulous job! It was nice and relaxing, just what I needed!
I came home and ate lunch and caught up with some television shows hanging around on the DVR. I have a chiropractic appointment in a little while, but before I go to that, I think I will try my hand at making some homemade wipe spray to use with the cloth wipes for Little Man. I purchased all of the necessary materials this morning, so now I just need to measure and mix!
Oh, I guess I should also mention that I was awake at quarter to five this morning and was on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom floor at 7 AM... guess I haven't really gotten a handle on this relaxation thing! :) Oh well!!
Alrighty, there are plenty of little projects around the house that are calling my name - I think I will go answer some of them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment