============================================================

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Showered With Love... again!

Three weeks ago, my wonderful friend, Amy, hosted a beautiful baby shower for me and Little Man.  My sister-in-law, Emily, played a large role in helping to make it a success and I am so thankful for the work that both of them did to put the shower together!  It was a lovely afternoon surrounded by family and friends.  It's so nice to know that there are so many people who already love our Little Man just as much as we do!!

I think I'll let the pictures tell the story.  Special thanks to my friends, Leah & Chemagne, for taking such great pictures at the shower!

The favors - adorable boxes with a cupcake inside!

Amy and me!  She really did a beautiful job hosting such a wonderful shower and I couldn't be more appreciative! 

Giant cannoli filled with little cannolis!! YUM!  Cousins Laura & Natalie helped make this happen!

Me with my nieces, Madison & Courtney... I remember when THEY were babies! (I feel old!)

This table was overflowing with generosity!

Me with the Grandmas! :)

Everyone wrote their advice on these cute onesie cards and pinned them up 

Emily set up a scrapbook station so everyone could let their creativity shine!!

Opening gifts...

Shannon and Hana made these adorable baby cupcakes out of onesies, hats, and blankets!  Love it!

Opening sweet gifts from my mother-in-law

The beautiful blanket that my mom made for Little Man!

Cracking up at the book, "Your Personal Penguin" that Emily got for her nephew!  So cute!

More gifts...

I was surrounded!!

That evening, Jonathan and I went through everything so he could see all of Little Man's new stuff!  We decided to arrange it and take a picture of it... totally blown away by the generosity of the people in our lives.  THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment