============================================================

Monday, March 26, 2012

My Time of Day...

... Is the dark time...

Guys and Dolls anyone? No? Just me? Ah well....

The past several nights I've been back to waking up at 4 AM. Sometimes I can make it back to sleep after an hour or so... Tonight was not one of those times. I've been up for just over two hours, trying to keep myself entertained. I've read status updates on Facebook, caught up with all of my "Draw Something" games, read through the new blog posts in my reader, caught up in any online forums that I participate in, ate a banana, and read a few chapters of "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth". Thank God for the iPad! Busy morning for me, huh? At least I haven't gotten up and cleaned anything... Yet!

We have a non-stress test this morning at 8:45, then I need to go to the post office to mail a few packages to some of Little Man's friends scattered around he country. I'm having lunch with some lovely ladies late morning, and I'll either go for a walk around the lake with Jonathan later or I'll walk on the treadmill in the basement. I don't really want to walk on the treadmill at the gym anymore for fear of my water breaking or creating some other type of scene, but maybe we'll go swimming later... That might feel nice.

Jonathan is starting to wake-up slowly, so I think I'll go now and put the news on the television. He has to get some work done before we head out for our doctor's appointment. I love having him work from home! I think if I was home alone on this maternity leave, I'd go a little nutty(er)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment